We work for you
Your insurance policy covers several damages to your property. This usually includes damages caused by broken or burst pipes and blocked drains. You don’t need to wait for the real damage to occur before contacting your insurance company, however. You can take action right away.
Find out if that burst pipe or blocked drain is covered by your insurance.
Water Leaks, Property Damage, and Your Insurance.
More often than not, broken pipes and blocked drains cause serious damages to your property. Whether it is water leaking from a broken supply line, sewage from a busted sewage pipe, or even blocked drains. Such leakages can cause all sorts of complications ranging from the weakening of your property foundations to even spreading foul odors to other parts of your unit or property. Here are some of the signs that suggest that your unit or property has one or more of these issues:
- Water sprouting or leaking from floors, walls or ceilings
- Wet patches on walls, ceilings, or floors
- Discoloration or peeling of wall paint
- Toilets, baths, sinks, and/or showers nor draining properly
- Bad smells
- Swollen wooden flooring
- Cracked tiles
- Mold forming on parts of the building
- In condos, water leaking into your suit from other parts of the building
Supply line break tips
- Be proactive. Shut off the supply to the damaged pipes to prevent further damage.
- Keep all damaged components. Most insurance companies would want to inspect the damage before covering the cost of repair.
- Take pictures and/or videos when possible.
- Submit home insurance claim. Better still, let’s help you prepare one!
Munra combines 14 years of experience from a talented team to provide you with exceptional service. With our ‘No Recovery, No Fee’ policy, we evaluate your claim for free and don’t get paid unless you do. Our aggressive approach lets us deal with the insurance company to give you the coverage you deserve.